The church believes in the eternally existent God who is the creator of all things.
- He has no beginning and has no end (Deuteronomy 32:40, Revelation 1:8).
- He is Omnipotent (Job 42:2, Isaiah 43:13, Omniscient (1 John 3:20,Job 26:6), Omnipresent (Deuteronomy 4:39, Act 17:37) and Holy (Psalm 99:9, Isaiah 6:3).
- We can know him through His word (Psalm 119:130, John 5:39).
- He has revealed Himself and made Himself known to man through His word.
- God has revealed Himself as one God existing in three equal personalities: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit John 14:26, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Matthew 28:19).